Mark II Stretch Expedition
Long Haul Folding Kayaks
The Mark II Stretch Expedition is our longest double kayak at 17' 5". The Stretch was designed with 5” of additional rear cockpit room to accommodate larger paddlers. Its capabilities make it perfect for day paddling as well as long expedition trips. The Mark II is extremely stable and can handle a maximum weight capacity of 800 lbs.
The Mark II Stretch Kayak can be easily transformed into a solo kayak. It's well suited for stronger solo paddlers going on longer trips who can use the extra cargo space to carry more gear.
This is the same high-quality durable frame as the Mark II Stretch Classic Model -- the toughest, most durable frame available in the world. The Expedition has additional features on the hull that make this boat ideal for longer trips in rougher conditions.
Every boat is made of hand-selected Ash hardwood and Birch laminate frame; black CSM rubber hull material (50oz./sq.yd.); acrylic deck material by SeaMark™ and stainless steel fittings.
Mark II Stretch Expedition Package Includes:
- Mark II Expedition Kayak
- Expedition Tuck-under Spraycover
- Comfort Seats
- Set of 3 Classic Packing Bags
- Longren Packing Sleeve
- Complete Rudder Assembly with Standard Blade
- Lifeline with 24 D-Rings
- One 10" and Two 2.5" Keelstrips
- Bow & Stern Oval Deck Hatches
- Bow & Stern Grab Handles
- Four Paddle Tie Downs
- Front Foot Brace
- Deck Color of Your Choice: Blue, Red, Burgundy, Forest Green, Black and Gray
Upgrade Options: Click Below to View and Add to Your Cart
- Double Layer Deck Material Reinforced Along Cockpit at Deck and Hull Seam
- Paddle Pocket
- Set of Two Paddle Pockets
- Quattro (4) Sponsons
- Solo Ribs # 3 and #4, and Rudder Cable Extensions
- Solo Expedition Tuck-Under Spraycover
Check out our accessories page for sail rigs and lots of other great equipment.
Model shown has been rigged for sailing for an additional cost.